Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!


On Monday's over at MckMama's blog we celebrate Mondays by talking about what perfect parents we are. And even if we are not always perfect, we certainly would never admit to it let alone BLOG about it!
I always have complete control over my babies. I ALWAYS know where they are. I certainly would never let Ella out of my sight long enough to poo-poo on the dining room floor. Come on I am a better parent than that!
When it comes to playing out side my children love their swimsuits. They would never go skinny dipping in our own back yard! Come on, we are always prepared to go play in the pool!
And being the superior mother that I am, my kids eat everything on their plates. Even the Lima beans. Because of that fact, Ella would not have had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich two nights in a row for dinner because that was all she would eat. Pashaw! My kids are better behaved than that.
Finally as a young 28 year old woman, full of life and vigor (or some would say spit and vinegar!) I certainly stay up to all hours of the night. I would never be in bed asleep by 10:30 EVERYNIGHT of the week! No come on I am not that old!
Thank you all for celebrating the awesomeness that is my life! For more GREAT Not Me's check out MckMama's blog!

And to top that off- I would never post with out running SPELL CHECK! Heck I don't even need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment