Friday, May 29, 2009

Another puddle in the road

Potty training Bleu is a work in progress. She loves the idea of it and all the regards and congratulations that go along with it. However she has always been private when it comes to the B.M. process. And she is NOT at all interested in this becoming a public event now. She simply refuses to do it on the potty. She would rather disappear for a few minutes and come back "releived". I try to leave her alone in the bathroom, paitently waiting outside the door and she makes a big deal about being done, hops down, wipes and flushes. I turn around to deal with a funky situation brewing in her brothers pants and she uses that moment to escape.
I find her panties on the stairs......
She rounds the corner and says proudly "I poo-poo mama! I poo-poo!"
"Thats great big girl!" I say enthusiastically. "....Um....where?"
"Here mama here"
And there it is. Laying in the middle of the dining room floor.
Sigh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment