Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Overflowing Cup

My cup runneth over! Life has been going on and today has been nothing but rainbows and sunshine despite the cloudy weather outside! Why you ask?
Well the husband and I have been getting along just wonderfully for quite a while. We actually have managed to have some mommy daddy time and just enjoy each others company again, which with two little ones can be few and far between! We had a great date night last night! We tried out a cute little Irish pub down at the beach that we had never been to before. I mis-read the paper and thought a famous (Irish) singer would be there, and was surprised instead by a little older man with the same name took the stage! Whoops! Oh well. I had a terrific potato soup and Husband had beef and Guinness. Husband even claimed that mine is better (the correct answer!). I am was so proud! I have to say that the place serves the BEST Irish Soda Bread EVER!!!!
Today as I was getting ready for work, I was surprised by breakfast. Steak and eggs. Not exactly my number one choice but it was made for me with love so I ate every bite. I was ready for as nap after but very grateful!
To make my day even brighter the evil troll at work was not there today. She managed to con someone into changing shifts with her. After she left 12 messages. I personally would have turned my phone off. Especially for her. But either way I didn't have to work with her today so that was such a stress reliever!
And finally MY BABIES CAME HOME TODAY!!!!
They had been visiting my parents to give me a break and let me recover from the worst cold I have had in a while. Its been going on for over a week now and I still cannot shake it completely. I enjoyed every minute of my "vacation" but I have not been this excited to walk out the door of work than I was today! My babies were waiting for me. A full on tackle and head butt by the dude, followed by shrieks from Miss Bleu and I was in full on cuddle love!
I am going to cut this post short because I need some more baby love! I have been seriously missing out on lately. Its amazing how much I misds them when they are gone no matter how much they drive me nuts (somedays) when they are here. Despite it all I love those kids! I am a very lucky lady, thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the contest. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete